26. 02. 2020. u 04:23, scootergrisen je napisao/la:
Den 26-02-2020 kl. 00:57 skrev gianni:
Hi!

I have problem with translating one string in Thunar. What ever I do or try to translate and fix errors I still hit the wall. Same error shows. It is about line 219 in thunar_master_hr.po and line 233 in thunar_xfce-4-14_hr.po . I think is some kind of problem with those strings so please let someone check this so we can complete translation of Thunar to Croatian.

TIA

zvacet

What error shows?
Looks like it's a plural string so seems like you have to write 3 translations for the string in croatian. Transifex will have 3 buttons called on the right above where you input the translation called something like [1] [2] [other] i think.

Hi!

I know I have to write 3 translations and I did it. No matter how I write it ( on Transifex or by opening file with text editor ) and try to fix it it always spit error. Is it possible that something is wrong with that string?