> Hi folks,
>
> I recently installed Fedora 32 and noticed that you're still shipping all
> those broken Xfce* themes. They were never properly ported to Gtk3, so
> please drop them.
>
> The other thing I noticed is that elementary-xfce's package is utterly
> broken. The -darker variant is not really installed and the -darkest is
> missing altogether.
Well, that's the elementary-xfce-icon-theme package, which is maintained by me.
The problem is that the installation scripts included are not working for
fedora, when building. Thus, I tried to fix all  the problems, but apparently
this was not sufficient. Also I removed the -darkest theme on purpose, because
it didn't really bring a lot of benefits, but was a realy hassle, when building
the package.

Johannes