FESCO approved Xfce 4.18 change request for Fedora 38. I have now completed building all the released Xfce 4.18 packages and have tested upgrade to 4.18 packages from a Fedora 37 fresh install and everything appears to work as expected.

To be clear - this involves upgrading F37 to rawhide (to be Fedora 38) and things seem to work as expected.

Xfce 4.18 feature list is here -

https://www.xfce.org/about/tour418

Bugs, if any, can be reported as usual on bugzilla. Testing is appreciated.

For *Fedora 37*

I also built Xfce 4.18 packages for Fedora 37 on COPR (link below)

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/nonamedotc/xfce418/

I have upgraded my primary desktop using this COPR and future updates will become available until Fedora 38 is released.

Do *not* file Xfce 4.18 bugs against Fedora 37. These are not "official" packages. Mailing list discussions are welcome.

Mukundan.

--
GPG Key: E5C8BC67