On 8/20/23 04:46, Benyamin Limanto wrote:
Hello,

Sorry for keep coming back here. I just want to ask, is there anyway to make
orage available in next fedora release? I been building orage myself, and it's
handy as part of xfce4 desktop tools.

I never built any rpms, last time I tried to build one, I failed (following
hello world fedora), but I can at least building orage on Fedora 38.

Is there anyway to contribute for this? I willing to learn, but it will take
some times.

Hi Benyamin,

Thanks for bringing this up. I will need to resubmit the package for review since Orage was retired from Fedora.

This is one of those things that has been in my to-do list for sometime but I have not had the time to act on it. I think I will finally be able to get to finishing this. I will try to do this within the next week.

Also, I am happy to work with you if you want to get into fedora packaging in general and orage in particular.

Mukundan