I'm sorry to be off-topic, but I signed up a few days ago for the list
digest, and I've only gotten one so far. Wondering where all my others were,
today I decided to change subscription to regular messages, and they've been
coming through. Is it possible the digests are too big for my ISP's mail
server or something? How big do they get?

Second, is there an online archive of the list?

Third, before I subscribed here, I asked on the RENDER list for some
resources to start learning about computer graphics. I don't know if anyone
responded, since I haven't been receiving postings. Anyway, I was wondering,
if anyone responded to me, could they please reply again to me? (Of course,
if there *is* an archive, I can just read that, so no re-response
necessary.)

Thanks.

-- 
Furrfu!         r a k k o  at  c h a r t e r  dot  n e t
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to