on Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 12:44:07PM +0100, J?rn Willh?ft wrote:
> Hi list,
> 
> I already posted my problems last Friday, but it seems as if no one was able
> to help.

:(
 
> Did ever anyone did succeed in compiling TinyX? If yes, with which exact
> configuration?

Yes, lots of times. Here a very simeple host.def I use;

#define BuildServersOnly           YES
#define KDriveXServer              YES
#undef BuildRandR
#define BuildRandR                 YES
#define BuildXInputLib             YES
#define ProjectRoot                /usr/X11R6
#define Freetype2Dir               $(TOP)/extras/freetype2
#define Freetype2LibDir            $(TOP)/exports/lib
#define BuildXTrueType             YES
#define TinyXServer                YES
#define XfbdevServer               YES


> By now I tried on SuSE Linux with gcc 2.95 and gcc 3.2 and recently on
> Slackware 8.1 and gcc 2.95. I attached the original posting with the
> detailed difficulties.
>

Im pretty sure debian has a tinyX package in unstable. 

  -- Matthew
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to