Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Amitabh Singh and i installed RedHat 8.0
last week. When i was working on RedHat linux , the
computer got hung as a result of which I had to
powerdown the computer. After which when i restart my
computer i don't get Graphical User Interface and i
get a text login.
Here is the error message from my XFree86.0.log

Could not init font path element unix/:7100, removing
from list !

Fatal server error:
 Could not open default font 'fixed'

If you can help me in getting back to graphical login
and get my GUI working it would be invaluable to me.

Thanks
Amitabh Singh