Hi List.

I'm having troubles with vmware, which claims it cannot detect any
acceleration in DGA mode, which is needed for full-screen operation. As a
result, the full-screen mode is awfully slow... I'm currently using XFree
4.2.0, but I've also tried 4.2.99 snapshot.

My questions are:

1. Is it XFree or i810 driver problem, or is it vmware, which fails to detect
acceleration, when actually it's there?

2. Are there tools/code examples which would test DGA capabilities?

3. If there is no acceleration for DGA in the official i810 driver
implementation are there any unofficial drivers around in the net which would
have that support?

Thanks in advance,
Max