On Wed, 23 Oct 2002 @ 3:46pm (-0700), Mark Vojkovich wrote:

MV> On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Richard Weber wrote:
MV>
MV> > Hello,
MV> >
MV> > I've been having trouble getting the digital output of
MV> > my NVidia GeForce 2 to work with the 'nv' driver
MV> > provided with XFree86 4.2.0. When the DVI cable is
MV> > connected, all I get is fuzzy blue scrolling down the
MV> > screen.
MV>
MV>    DVI doesn't work in 4.2.0.  You have to use XFree86 CVS.

...I'm compiling it now (HEAD as of 20 minutes ago).

what options are we looking for here, or will xf86cfg dump them off in
"Device" commented out?

btw I have some random nvida card...: pci bus 0x0001 cardnum 0x00 function
 0x00: vendor 0x10de device 0x0101 nVidia Corporation NV10 [GeForce 256 DDR]

Does anyone have any working example xf86configs to post?  If not, I will
certainly post one once I hack this into shape.

thanks,
        -lava