Quoting David Dawes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 12:02:47PM -0500, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> >/*-+ on the numeric keypad won't repeat in current CVS.  Other
> >keys on the keypad do repeat, including numbers when numlock is
> >turned on.  /*-+ on the normal part of the keyboard do repeat.
> >
> >Tried "xset r on" with no change.
>
> 'xset r <keycode>' works.
>
> I don't know why these keys don't repeat (and don't remember if they
> did
> before).

  I think there is another problem, MouseKeys also stoped working, the
default bindings to select buttons don't work anymore:

/  - select button1
*  - select button2
-  - select button3
+  - double click

"setxkbmap -print | xkbcomp -w 10 - :0" seens to show the possible problems.

  Keypad numbers are repeating, and mouse keys also working for the
numeric bindings.