Appologies if this isn't the correct place to ask this... I can't seem
to find a "suitable" newsgroup...

I am trying to get a Matrox Millenium 1 card to put into an old PC so I
can power an old fixed frequency monitor. I have a 3-BNC cable that I
can use but which requires SyncOnGreen. The 4.2.0 "mga" man page[1]
suggests that SyncOnGreen will work but Matrox's documentation for the
Millenium states that it is a separate sync only card. Actually, all the
"supported" Matrox cards seem to be separate sync only according to
Matrox. Perhaps it's a driver thing...

So does anyone know if a Matrox Millenium 1 under XFree86 4.2.0 (or any
version) supports SyncOnGreen?

The monitor is a HP A2094B which is 21" and runs at 1280x1024, 72hz vert
freq, 78khz horiz freq, SyncOnGreen or Separate Sync. It has 5 BNC
connectors so I can buy one of those cables and do separate sync but I
already have a 3-BNC cable so I'd like to do SyncOnGreen if possible.

[1] http://www.xfree86.org/4.2.0/mga.4.html

Please reply to ramsayl at bigfoot dot com since I'm not on the mailing
list.

Thanks,
Link

-- 
.                                                   \|/
.                                                  (- -)
+----------------------------------------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--+
| There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, |
| there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. |
| There is no death, there is the force.    -- Jedi Code      |
+-------------------------------------------------------------+


_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to