dear sir

I have a problem in intalling X windows on my new systme with Linux 8.0. The configuration of my PC is as follows :

Intel 845GLLY original Motherboard, Intel P 4 1.7 GHz, 256 MB SDRAM 133 MHz, Graphics on Board, sound on board, Monitor 15" Samsung 56 V.

The full installation completes and at last it asks for the login type and the resolution. and when it restarts and the X win. is started the screen goes black and a message comes on it "Sync out of range" and it moves all round the screeen area.

Plz help me out to solve it .

A quicker response will be highly apprasable.

Best Regards

Tariq Husain

Do you Yahoo!?