Dear friends,

I was using REDHAT LINUX 8.0 for about 4 weeks.
The two action from privious day was:
-loading security fix from RH WEB site or
- installing last version of MySQL data base.
Next day when I try to boot the system, the XFree86 could not be activated
and I have got the FATAL ERR MSG: could not open default font 'fixed'.
I try a few action but could not get any results.

I am not familiar wit working within LINUX command line.
Please send the detailed directions how to resolve the problem.
I am working with my old WINDOWS PC.

Best regards

Dare Zagar
The following section of this message contains a file attachment
prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format.
If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,
you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer.
If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.

   ---- File information -----------
     File:  XFree86.0.log
     Date:  25 Feb 2003, 18:59
     Size:  24490 bytes.
     Type:  Unknown

Attachment: XFree86.0.log
Description: Binary data

Reply via email to