GeForce4 support wasn't added until after last official XFree86
release and will be new to 4.3 when it is released. Upgrade to one
of the 4.2.99.x snapshots on ftp.XFree86.org.
Mark.
On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, [iso-8859-1] zap wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I just installed Linux Red Hat V7.1 on my comp. The install
> seems OK but I got some probs when I tried to launch X window.
> Got a message like this :
>
> Fatal Server Error : no screens found
> XIO : fatal IO error 104 (connection reset by peer) on X
> server ":0.0"
>
> Does it means my video card is not supported (I defined a
> NVidia GeForce 2 MX instead of my Leadtek GeForce 4 2400 wich
> does not exist in the install list)?
>
> Any help appreciated. Thanx
>
> Acc�dez au courrier �lectronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ;
> 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,13 �/mn) ; t�l : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34�/mn)"
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86
>
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86