From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pradeep P
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2003 11:43 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [XFree86] provide me a solution for GUI

Sirs,

I am using RedHat Linux 7.3 and I am not able to use GUI mode.
When I tried the latest update of Xfree86 I got the following log
file which I have attached for your reference.

I am using the monitor Samsung Sync 750S

Kindly provide me a solution for the same.

Expecting a favourable reply from you.

Yours faithfully,
P.Pradeep