-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I've posted this message awhile ago and got no response. Hope this time 
somebody will help me out.

Specs:
XFree86-4.3.0
Gentoo linux 1.4rc2
ATI radeon 7500 QW
Dual Athlon XP

I am struggling with XF86Config trying to make my XFree run on both - monitor 
and TV. Unfortunately it works only on WinXP on my machine. The fact - it 
works makes me think it is possible to make it work. No the question how?

I would appreciate sample XF86Config with similar configuration.

P.S.
Should've mentioned that I've tryied to play with "Screen x" etc. No luck with 
that. I don't know if it's just TV problem or something else. I can provide 
my current XF86Config if that'll help.

- -- 
Dmitry Makovey
Web Systems Administrator
Athabasca University
(780) 675-6245
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (FreeBSD)

iD8DBQE+b2w9yDrVuGfS98QRAltgAKCGnOptTxkRsEywB56qGDulmuTByQCgq/Sf
vAzdGprWw/LXhSEVbyTt+5U=
=9OdH
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to