would you mind telling me where I cab find it ? Thanks !

Philippe


On Thursday 13 March 2003 03:57 pm, Tom Wesley wrote:
> Download and compile the new DRI's with the new kernel sources in place.
>
> Tom
>
> On Thursday 13 March 2003 20:45, Philippe Moutarlier wrote:
> > I am trying to get DRI to work on my radeon 8500 DV. I had to
> > recompile my kernel 2.4.20 to add support to my P4X400 board.
> >
> > Now I try to run DRI and I get this :
> >
> > [dri] radeon.o kernel module version is 1.1.1 but version 1.5.0 or newer
> > is needed.
> > [dri] Disabling DRI.
> >
> > I am confused there : is the kernel module supplied by Xfree86 ? In that
> > case, where should I get the 1.5.0 version from ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Philippe
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > XFree86 mailing list
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to