Regarding: Mouse driver doesn't use config property "SendDragEvents"
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
------------------------------------------------------------
XFree86 Version: 4.2.0

OS: Redhat 8.0 - 2.4.18

Area: Xinput

Server: Other, specify below

Video Card:

..

Description:

I looked over mouse driver source (mouse.c) and found out that configration property 
"SendDragEvents" wasn't set correctly to InputInfoPtr at initialization stage of. 
Actually ... it was set but always to 'XI_SEND_DRAG_EVENTS".

I have fixed this bug but I didn't find the way contribute it! I know that right way 
is to do patch send that... but didn't have time to study your methods. I would REALLE 
preciate if you guys would apply this fix because it tooked enormous time from me to 
find out this bug. It was really blocking our kiosk system developement.

Repeat By:

/* This should be inserted into function MousePreInit in mouse.c.
   Somewhere after 'initialization of data structures, for example at line 630.
*/

/** Are we going to send drag events?
 */

if (!xf86SetBoolOption(dev->commonOptions, "SendDragEvents", FALSE)) {
  pInfo->flags = XI86_POINTER_CAPABLE;
} 


_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to