Regarding: Disable use of Control+Alt+Fn to switch Consoles
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
XFree86 Version: 4.3.0

OS: Mandrake Linux 8.2

Area: keymaps

Server: XFree86 (The XFree86 4.x server)

My problem is not actually a bug, but I did not find any better
place to submit this, so here we go ...
I am working with a proff application where it is crucial that the
operator is unable to access anything else than the application.
I am able to diable most X (and other) keystrokes that might rise
root and window menus. However, there is one keystork I am not able
to get rid of and that is the Control+Alt+Fn combinations which
switches virtual consoles.
I would appreciate very much if anyone could tell me how to disable
this behaviour. I have tried to modify the keymaps, but this is
obviously overrided by XFree86.

Regards

Repeat By: