[This e-mail has been automatically generated.]  
 
http://bugs.xfree86.org//cgi-bin/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51    
    
           Summary: Bug when using drag lock button greater than 4.
           Product: Drivers
           Version: 4.0
          Platform: Other
        OS/Version: All
            Status: NEW
          Severity: major
          Priority: P2
         Component: Other
        AssignedTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        ReportedBy: [EMAIL PROTECTED]


Please apply the following fix to the mouse driver.  
It fixes a bug that occurs when mouse  
button with number greater than or equal to 5 is used as a drag toggle.  
Use -p1 when applying the patch.  
  
I apologize and abase myself for finding this bug at this late date!  
The only excuse I have is that, until now I have only had 4 button  
trackballs to test with.  
  
If I have caused problems for anyone, I am sorry. I was the author of this  
section of code and have checked that the 1 line fix works.  
  
diff -cra xc-orig-4.3.0-cur/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/input/mouse/mouse.c  
+xc-mod/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/input/mouse/mouse.c  
*** xc-orig-4.3.0-cur/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/input/mouse/mouse.c  
+2003-03-24 00:48:10.000000000 -0600  
--- xc-mod/programs/Xserver/hw/xfree86/input/mouse/mouse.c      2003-03-24  
+01:00:06.000000000 -0600  
***************  
*** 471,477 ****  
                lock--;  
  
                /* initialize table that maps drag lock mask to target mask */  
!               pLock->nib_table[lock / NIB_SIZE][1 << (lock % NIB_BITS)] =  
                        targetM;  
  
                /* add new drag lock to mask of drag locks */  
--- 471,477 ----  
                lock--;  
  
                /* initialize table that maps drag lock mask to target mask */  
!               pLock->nib_table[lock / NIB_BITS][1 << (lock % NIB_BITS)] =  
                        targetM;  
  
                /* add new drag lock to mask of drag locks */    
    
    
    
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to