[This e-mail has been automatically generated.]
http://bugs.xfree86.org//cgi-bin/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=99
Summary: XFree86-4 compilation failure on FreeBSD with
"mkfontscale"
Product: Application
Version: 4.3
OS/Version: FreeBSD
Status: NEW
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: other
AssignedTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ReportedBy: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In attempting to build XFree86-4 from the current FreeBSD ports, on FreeBSD-
4.8, I consistently get this failure, to which neither the ports manager or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] had a reasonable response. From the error message, it
looks like it might be a missing declaration in the code. This error is
consistently present, and does appear to be isolated to the XFree86 release
(ie: not dependent upon some other port).
Thanks for any help.
cd /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4-clients/work/xc/exports/bin && ln -
s ../../programs/mkfontdir/mkfontdir .
making all in programs/mkfontscale...
cc -O -pipe -ansi -Dasm=__asm -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wundef -
I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/ports/x11/XFree86-
4-clients/work/xc -I/usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4-clients/work/xc/exports/include -
I/usr/X11R6/include -DCSRG_BASED -DFUNCPROTO=15 -DNARROWPROTO -
DFREETYPE2 -c mkfontscale.c
In file included from /usr/include/stdio.h:43,
from mkfontscale.c:24:
/usr/include/sys/cdefs.h:273: warning: `_POSIX_C_SOURCE' is not defined
/usr/include/sys/cdefs.h:279: warning: `_POSIX_C_SOURCE' is not defined
mkfontscale.c: In function `doDirectory':
mkfontscale.c:355: `PS_FontInfoRec' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:355: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
mkfontscale.c:355: for each function it appears in.)
mkfontscale.c:355: `t1info' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:355: `t1info_rec' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:355: warning: left-hand operand of comma expression has no effect
mkfontscale.c:356: syntax error before `char'
mkfontscale.c:361: `i' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:396: `found' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:398: `foundry' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:399: `family' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:400: `weight' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:401: `slant' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:402: `sWidth' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:403: `adstyle' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:404: `spacing' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:405: `full_name' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:412: `rc' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:412: warning: implicit declaration of function
`FT_Get_PS_Font_Info'
mkfontscale.c:531: `encoding' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c:534: `entries' undeclared (first use in this function)
mkfontscale.c: In function `checkEncoding':
mkfontscale.c:589: warning: implicit declaration of function
`FT_Has_PS_Glyph_Names'
*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4-clients/work/xc/programs/mkfontscale.
*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4-clients/work/xc/programs.
*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4-clients.
*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/ports/x11/XFree86-4.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are the assignee for the bug, or are watching the assignee.
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86