Hello People,

I am trying
 to install XFree on my Laptop with FreeBSD 5.0 with different settings.

I have a Laptop with a silicon motion l...3dm card with 8MB.
Yes, i get no bugs in the XFree logs.
if I start X the screen get a picture with 640x640 pixel and nothing
happens. I dont get a nice screen i get a ... ehm... pixel for pixel other
color screen.
And i cant close X, i can only reboot with strg alt del.
I tried this with 4.3 and 4.2.1 at 4.2.1 i get nothing as a green band on
the top of the 640x640 screen or realy nothing...
X under Knoppix run without problems.

PLEASE HELP ME and sorry for my bad english.
I have no idea because i get no bugs in the xfree log...
ok
thanks
Paul

Attachment: XFree86.0.log.old
Description: Binary data

Attachment: XFree86.8.log.old
Description: Binary data

Attachment: XFree86.8.log
Description: Binary data

Attachment: XFree86.0.log
Description: Binary data

Reply via email to