Hi,

I have installed Redhat Linux 9.0 on a demo PC.  That will be used for
showing a monitor. The monitor AQU5611DTBK has a native resolution of
1840x2400. This is done through a dual DVI interface. The whole setup works
like a charm now, so no problems there. 

There are just two minor issues.
1: The fonts are really small. I found a setting in gnome to adjust the font
size, but that only changes the size op gnome panels'' . Is there a setting
in X to set a font size for all programs?

2: When I maximize a application is only uses one half of the monitor where
I would like it to be on the whole screen. Is there a solution for that as
well?

Can anybody tell me how I can write a "monitor.inf" for Xfree? I Have access
to all the  technical data on iiyama (vision master) monitors. Just to thank
for the good product.

Met vriendelijke groet, Best regards,
Wilco Holdorp

iiyama Benelux
Breguetlaan 10b
1438 BC Oude Meer
Tel: 020-4460404
Fax: 020-4460268
Internet: www.iiyama.nl


Attachment: XF86Config
Description: Binary data

Reply via email to