I tried to install Xvbf inRedhat Linux 9.0, but error occured when try to install the xvbf. The error msg I getting are as follow:
== Extracting /usr/local/src/Xvfb.tgz ==
cannot handle file 'libc.so.6' with TLS data

You appear to have a termcap file: /etc/termcap
This should be edited manually to replace the xterm entries
with those in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/etc/xterm.termcap

Note: the new xterm entries are required to take full advantage
of new features, but they may cause problems when used with
older versions of xterm.  A terminal type 'xterm-r6' is included
for compatibility with the standard X11R6 version of xterm.
Can somebody tell me what went wrong?

Regards & thanks in advance