Peter, yes, thanks I found a way to stretch the
viewable area to the sides of the screen (and toggle
back and forth between the views), yet as you can
imagine, this looks very awkward :-\ The problem is
that (and forgive me as I forgot to mention it in my
original message) it was working perfectly at 1024 x
768 prior to me upgrading XF86. Anymore suggestions?
Thanks.