Just upgraded my acer 630 laptop to redhat7.3. Loaded the XF86 server and
the NVIDIA drivers. System configured as a vesa driver and all works well
Ive included the "vesa" config . I have a nvidia geforce2 go . Used old
XFconfig file ( which worked on red7.2) and machine locks up during startx.
Ctl-alt-[f1-f6] doesn't respond, either does ping, telnet etc. Started
jacking around with modelines, display setting etc. log always seems hang in
same spot. AGP 4X successful and then nothing ( whats next) Any suggestions.