Title: Message
Hi there!
 
My name is Anton. I'm new to Linux - I heard so much for this OS that I decide to try it. The installation passed successfully and I thought that everything is fine until the reboot... The first time I had received error starting X Window... I tried one more time and then everything seems to be OK - I was able to start in graphical mode (I did it few times as a matter of fact)... And then, till now - two weeks now - I was not able to start Red Hat 9 in graphical mode. I asked some friends for help but no one was able to help me. I red some FAQs, forums etc. but without success. I have to say that every other things which I try worked. During the installation the anaconda found my video card and my monitor and what it types was write for them (so I did not changed the parameters set for them from installation program). I have to say also that the mouse is moving. I attach the log and config files...
It seems that something is wrong - but I can not understand what exactly!!! I have received error that the X server was not configured properly - but I did everything wright and as the installation advised me!
 
Please help me!!!
Sincerely yours - Anton Slavov

Attachment: XF86Config
Description: Binary data

Attachment: XFree86.0.log
Description: Binary data

Reply via email to