On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 11:43:27AM -0700, Sample MH/MIME message server wrote:
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Sample MH/MIME message server)
> Subject: [XFree86] Sample MIME message for online MH book
> Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 11:43:27 -0700 (PDT)
>

>                          Welcome to MIME mail!
>

> This is a sample MIME message for the online edition of the MH book.
> The original is on the Web at: http://www.oreilly.com/freebooks/mh/
> There's an updated version at: http://www.ics.uci.edu/~mh/book/

Well, obviously, the list is being attacked.  Time to start chasing
down who's doing it?

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows
        -- Simon Slavin, on a.f.c