[ group replied with Mutt since the poster put themselves in Reply-to,
presumably so they would *see* the answer... which would deprive the
*rest of the list* of my (informative :-) reply. --j ]

On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 02:53:22PM -0600, Robert Delahunt wrote:
>    *** If unresolved symbols were reported above, they might not
>    *** be the reason for the server aborting.
>
> Fatal server error:
> Caught signal 11.  Server aborting

If this system has been running ok, and you didn't make any changes before
the problem started up, you *may* be running into a tolerance band on some
piece of your hardware -- the inside of a PC case is usually 10 to 15 Celsius
*above* ambient, and it *is* getting towards summer.  ;-)

Check out the Signal 11 FAQ at: http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11/ for much more
than you ever wanted to know about Sig11.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows
        -- Simon Slavin, on a.f.c