Hi!

I have a touchpad built in into my laptop, with only left/right buttons.
I also have a USB mouse with wheel, wich is 3 buttons, plus wheel up/down.

I want to use the USB mouse wheel, but xev does not see any event when I
move the wheel (yes I'm in xev window! ;-)).

$ X -version
This is a pre-release version of XFree86, and is not supported in any
[--snip--]
XFree86 Version 4.3.99.9
Release Date: 25 July 2003
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 6.6
Build Operating System: Linux 2.4.21-ac4 i686 [ELF]
Build Date: 26 July 2003
        Before reporting problems, check http://www.XFree86.Org/
        to make sure that you have the latest version.
Module Loader present


Any idea?

Regards,
Yann.

-- 
.-----------------.--------------------.------------------.--------------------.
|  Yann E. MORIN  | Real-Time Embedded | /"\ ASCII RIBBON | Erics' conspiracy: |
| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___               |
| --==< �_� >==-- �---.----------------:  X  AGAINST      |  \e/  There is no  |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | [EMAIL PROTECTED] 1845 | / \ HTML MAIL    |   v   conspiracy.  
|
�---------------------�----------------�------------------�--------------------�
 \__ np: Serge Gainsbourg - Ne dis rien ______________________________________/
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to