Helo Mark,

Thanks by atention!

I don�t locate this files (bitmap & pcidata). What I
can do? I am a inexperient user...

Saulo

 --- Mark Vojkovich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: >

>   I saw another report like this a week or two ago. 
> 
> It seems that the modules XFree86 needs have either
> disappeared or become inaccessible.  What does
>    "ls -l /usr/X11R6/lib/modules"
>          and
>    "ls -l /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/fonts"
> say?
> 
>       
>       Mark.
> 
> 
> On Tue, 5 Aug 2003, [iso-8859-1] Saulo Wulhynek
> wrote:
> 
> > Helo,
> > 
> > I have install Linux Red Hat 9 in my machine and
> run
> > it 10 times (maybe). Today, whem I try power up,
> it
> > failed!
> > 
> > Can you help-me?
> > Thanks
> > 
> > Saulo
> > 
> >
>
_______________________________________________________________________
> > Conhe�a o novo Cad�? - Mais r�pido, mais f�cil e
> mais preciso.
> > Toda a web, 42 milh�es de p�ginas brasileiras e
> nova busca por imagens!
> > http://www.cade.com.br
>  

_______________________________________________________________________
Conhe�a o novo Cad�? - Mais r�pido, mais f�cil e mais preciso.
Toda a web, 42 milh�es de p�ginas brasileiras e nova busca por imagens!
http://www.cade.com.br
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to