I have RH 9 / Gnome, and am trying to get dual monitors working. have a Matrox Millinium G450 dual head card. I've been to the matrox site and installed the new drivers, and mgapdesk. I've actually went through this thing twice, each time with a new install. same thing both times.
When I have both monitors running, Mozilla 1.4 will lock up quite a bit. So I tried Mozilla 1.5a, and it did the same thing. So, I tried Phoenix?? I think it was, and last night Opera. They all lock up with the dual monitor setup. Gaim does too sometimes, but not too bad.
When I go back to a single monitor, no problems. Although I'm a newbie, I really think I followed the instructions ok. But I also am very used to having dual monitors, and REALLY want them to work for me in linux.
Thanks for any help.
larry
- Re: [XFree86] dual monitors Larry McDaniel
- Re: [XFree86] dual monitors Larry McDaniel
- Re: [XFree86] dual monitors Alex Deucher
- Re: [XFree86] dual monitors Larry McDaniel
- Re: [XFree86] dual monitors Alex Deucher
- Re: [XFree86] dual monitors Larry McDaniel
- Re: [XFree86] dual monitors Larry McDaniel
- Re: [XFree86] dual monitors Alex Deucher

