Hello, Thank you for contacting me through E! Online. Due to the high volume of email I receive, unfortunately I don't get a chance to respond to each individual message. I do, however, appreciate your interest in my work and want to thank you for watching me on E! Entertainment Television.
All the best, Brooke Burke * "Wild On" premieres every Thursday at 10 p.m. ET/PT. ******************************************************************************** If you have additional questions about E! Networks, please see the following information. * For questions about E! listings and scheduling changes: Please call 213-954-2750 and choose your show from the options menu or check out E! Online's on-air program guide at: http://www.eonline.com/On/Guide/index.html * If your cable company is only showing E! part-time or has dropped E!: Call and write your local cable company and let them know you want E! back. E! is a 24-hour network, and you(the paying customer) should get what you want! E! is also offered through PrimeStar (800) PRIMESTAR (774-6378) and Direct TV (800) DIRECTV (347-3288). * For information about jobs and internship opportunities at E!: Please call the job hotline at 213-954-2666 or the internship hotline at 213-954-2710. ******************************************************************************** _______________________________________________ XFree86 mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

