On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 12:26, Johan Herdegard wrote:
> Hi, I wonder how to get X working with the radeon driver for my laptop with a 
> ATI Radeon Mobility U1 graphics card. I've heard it's possible. 
> 
> X seems to probe my card correctly when looking in the log-file, but it can't 
> determine which driver to use. I can't find much about my specific card in 
> forums and documentations.
> 
> I attach my log file, looking forward to get a solution.
> For the moment I'm stuck with the vesa-driver.
> 
> Many thanks in advance.
> / Johan, .se

Where did you get your XFree86? The list of supported cards in your log
does not include the ATI Radeon Mobility U1 (IGP 320M), so you'll
probably not have luck with the current radeon driver you are using.
With my XFree86 log I have:

ATI Radeon IGP320M (U1) 4336

listed as a supported card.

Regards,

Brandon

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to