On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 04:08, emir wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> I am using Redhat 8.0 with the latest version of Xfree86 but my Xwindows is
> crash. I attached the log to you.
>

There are no obvious errors in this log file.  Can you please explain
your problem in greater details?

Thank,s
-Brian

 Please help me.
> Thanks
> Regards,
> 
> Emir Syah
> PT. Telemaya Asia
> Menara Rajawali 17th Fl.
> Jl. Mega Kuningan Lot 5.1
> Kompleks Mega Kuningan
> Jakarta 12950, INDONESIA
> Ph. : 62 - 21 - 574 3930
> Fax : 62 - 21 - 574 3931
> Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-- 

l8*,
        -lava

peace, love, UNIX(R)

NOTE: When replying to a mailing list post, please be sure to reply to
the /list/ and cc: or bcc: myself as I am unable to promise a timely
response.

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to