Thank you for your reply,

I've unsuccessfully tried the binary RPMs for RedHat (I use RedHat 9.0) that
are available from the ATI website and according to ATI; they support the
Radeon 9200 (although there is nothing on the site that mentions the SE
edition).

As far as I've heard, the SE edition is supposed to be compatible w/ the
standard 9200 (maybe it's just an identification problem?). Does anyone have
more information on this?

Regards

/Hans