Hello Eric!
Thanks for explainig me the situation of savage4...
You said that there are various people working on the S3 Savage DRI code... Do you know where can I get
this code? I've downloaded the ProSavage driver from VIA/S3 but it doesnt work on Savage4...
Another question... Have I to install this Mesa to make 3D work?