All nVidia cards use the same driver, "nv". Just choose any of the
nVidia cards in the list and it will work just fine.

If you, unlike me, prefer speed over software freedom (of course, I
can understand how it would feel a bit stupid buying a GeFore FX card
without being able to use it to its full potential), you should
download nVidia's proprietary drivers after a successful
installation. They can be found on http://www.nvidia.com/. Just click
your way through to the Linux/IA32 drivers. They come with extensive
information on how to install them.

Fredrik Tolf