Hi,everyone!

Getting VMware's SVGA support module (downloaded from site) to run under XFree86 on my box,

an Intel PIII on 815 motherboard with RedHat Linux Psyche is proving to be quite a job.

The portion I can't figure out is modifying the XF86Config. Though I have modified the

"Device" section, can anybody help with the "Screen" section of the file. My "device section

has been declared as follows:

Section "Device"

Identifier "VMware SVGA"

Driver "vmware"

BusID "PCI:0:15:0"

Endsection

Can anyone guess what the screen section should look like?

I've tried adding Device "VMware SVGA" to my current screen section but it messes up my Xserver

startup like anything and I have to reconfigure it at boottime.

Do you Yahoo!?