Hi!

I have become aware that the XF86 driver for the Radeon doesn't have
support for TV output. This is rather disturbing for me, since I
really, really, really want that.

So anyway, what I really want to know is, does anyone know where to
get documentation on Radeon programming, so that I can add this
functionality? I tried mailing ATI, but it has been a couple of weeks
and they haven't responded (isn't that actually pretty bad?), so I was
hoping that the original developers of the Radeon driver would share
with me where they got the docs.

Also, I've heard of this Gatos project, but last time I checked, they
only supported TV DACs that were not part of the core Radeon chip
(which is, unfortunately, not my case). Now that I'm sending this mail
anyway, does anyone know their progress? Or, does anyone know any
other projects similar to Gatos?

Thank you very much for your time!

Fredrik Tolf

---

I'm not a subscriber to this mailing list, so please make sure that
you get my address in the recipient list if you answer.

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to