I have three monitors running now. Two are in 800x600 and one in 1600x1200.
Ideally I want them configured something like:

/--\/------\
|  ||      |
|  ||      |
\--/|      |
/--\|      |
|  ||      |
|  ||      |
\--/\------/


Making it possible to go from any screen to any other screen.

However the best I seem to be able to do is something like this:


/--\
|  |
|  |
\--/
/  \/------\
|  ||      |
|  ||      |
\--/|      |
    |      |
    |      |
    |      |
    \------/

In which it's impossible to go from the upper 800x600 screen to the main
1600x1200 screen and vice versa.

with a layout like this:

        Screen          "Default Screen"
        Screen          "Second Screen"  LeftOf   "Default Screen"
        Screen          "Third Screen" Above "Second Screen"


Is it possible to do what I want or does the multi-screen handling only link
the screens together in one big acyclic chain?



--
greg

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to