hello,
i'm a new Linux user. i started using it for work, and then i tried to install it on
my laptop too. i have a medion 2000 wide screen. after the installation, the first
time i ran linux, it displays stange messages, and then it takes me directly to a blue
screen, and if i click "yes" it writes me:
Linux version 2.1.20-8 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
(==) log file: "/var/log/free86.org"
(==) using config file: "/etc/x11/xf86config"
(EE) no devices detected
fatal server error:
no scrrens found

is it a problem with my graphic card or my screen? i have an ati radeon 9200, whose
drivers are not in the installation database, but the installation recognize an ati
radeon U1. my screen is a 15:10 wide screen, which of course has no name or factory,
as it is a laptop screen. what could i do?
thank
best regards
Luca Sacanna