This may be related to the problem discussed a while back with the
posting of seconday radeon cards.  Can you send a copy of your xfree86
log and the output of lspci?

Alex

---------------------------------

Yesterday I installed three Appian Typhoon 64 cards in a system with
XFree86
- 4.3.0. The Appian has an ATI Radeon VE on it.

The first strange thing is that both displays of the first graphical
card
show the same from startup where I would expect only the first monitor
to
show the boot sequence etc.

Second I tried to create 6 seperate display. Then the Server crashes.

Adding the Load "ddc" Module resolved next messages:
Symbol xf86SetDDCproperties from module
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/drivers/radeon_drv.o
is unresolved!

But still the server crashes.

Attached are the /etc?X11/XF86config file and the
/var/log/XFree86.0.log
file.

Just using Screen0 and screen1 and thus only the first graphical card
works.

Has anyone an idea what the problem is.

Regards,

Marcel Stegehuis

__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to