-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Hi list,

I'm playing around with Xfree86-4.4 RC2, and I see the following 3 messages 
when I start the X Server.

Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts, removing from list!
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/local, removing from 
list!
Could not init font path element /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo, removing 
from list!


Can someone explain in detail, what that message wants to tell me ?

P.S.: I use plain vanilla XFree86-4.4-RC2. No other fonts installed.
Font Pathes in XF86Config file are:

    FontPath    "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/100dpi"
    FontPath    "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/misc"
    FontPath    "/usr/local/share/fonts"
    FontPath    "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts"
    FontPath    "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/75dpi"
    FontPath    "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/cyrillic"
    FontPath    "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/local"
    FontPath    "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Speedo"
    FontPath    "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/TTF"
    FontPath    "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1"


Thanks.
- -- 
Best regards/Sch�ne Gr��e

Martin
registered as user #332716 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see http://www.gnupg.org

iD8DBQE/52mHHmdPoI37D4YRAoOBAJ4pIEDSEbYcyBqrAi56rODYUobREwCgvVz3
/Q4PjPmuMNzYUX6DouDhu6E=
=WEwV
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to