That's OK. I find my problem. XFS doesn't start at startup. Tanks anyway. Patrick Bolduc Technicien Tel : (418)683-1507 Fax : (418)683-5718 [EMAIL PROTECTED] Nexxlink Technologies Inc. 1-877-NEXXLINK www.nexxlink.com
> -----Message d'origine----- > De : Patrick Bolduc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part dePatrick > Bolduc > Envoy� : 22 d�cembre, 2003 17:18 > � : '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' > Objet : Error when starting X on redhat 7.3 > > <<XFree86.0.log>> > Fatal error: could not open default font 'fixed' > could not init font path element unix/:7100, removing from list > XIO: Fatal IO error 104(connection reset by peer) on X Server ":0.0" after > 0 request (0 know processeed) with 0 events remaining > When I'm using SETUP to configue X, it's working great. But when I reboot > my server, the problem occur. > Tankx > > > Patrick Bolduc > Technicien > Tel : (418)683-1507 > Fax : (418)683-5718 > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > Nexxlink Technologies Inc. > 1-877-NEXXLINK > www.nexxlink.com >
XFree86.0.log
Description: Binary data

