On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 08:31:48PM +0100, en ne wrote:
> I still have problems with my cyberblade and
> greenish/reddish screens when
> -having splashing screens
> -playing avi files (mplayer/xine).
> 
> Most of the times it works, then something happens and
> you get a green screen when playing an avi. Sometimes
> you are lucky and if you use different progs or try to
> play other avi files the problem disappears. Other
> times there is no way of recovering and you have to
> poweroff (restart X never helps).
> In between you can play other things, say vcds.
> 
> I tried to understand if there is a possible
> workaround, but no clue. Have experienced this with
> all the distros I tried (mdk/rh/fedora/suse).
> 
> Any help?
> Should I give up hope or will this problem be fixed in
> the future?? I have the feeling that this problem is a
> bug of the later versions of X.

Try the latest XFree86 CVS and re-report if you have
furthur problems.

Alan.
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to