Hello,

        I am running RH9.0 linux with elographics_drv.o enabled, Every so
often the Untouch event is 
not seen. As an example running 'xinit /usr/X11R6/bin/xcalc' the buttons
will stay black (no 
Untouch), this only happens after several tries.

        If I then move the mouse the untouch is recognized, as if the
select() in the main() event 
loop, was only looking for input on the mouse and not the touchscreen, at
that point in time.

        Has anyone else had a similar experience with this driver?

        Could it be that the elographics_drv.o is poorly written? or is this
an internal XFree86 Input
handling issue, as I suspect?

My configuration is the following:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "TouchScreen"
        Driver          "elographics"
        Option          "device"          "/dev/ttyS0"
        Option          "debuglevel"      "5"
        Option          "maxx"            "3525"
        Option          "minx"            "493"
        Option          "maxy"            "3457"
        Option          "miny"            "606"
        Option          "untouchdelay"    "5"
        Option          "reportdelay"     "1"
EndSection

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dave Polack, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to