Hello there.
First of all: If you answer, please CC: to me, as I am not subscribed to this
Mailinglist.
As part of my Christmas presents I got an Cherry CyMotion XPress (G86-21050).
I searched the web, but did not find usefull information on extended
keyboards.
Strange enough, not all of the "special" keys are recognized with xev. Can
someone tell me why? Then it would be easy to write a .xinputrc or something
similar. Or is there already a definition file? I couldn't find any.
setxkbmap tells the following.
xkb_keymap {
xkb_keycodes { include "xfree86+aliases(qwertz)" };
xkb_types { include "complete" };
xkb_compat { include "complete" };
xkb_symbols { include
"en_US(pc105_nodeadkeys)+de(nodeadkeys)" };
xkb_geometry { include "pc(pc105)" };
};
This is the output of the version switch. I am sure, the problem is not
related to the beta version I use.
This is a pre-release version of XFree86, and is not supported in any
way. Bugs may be reported to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and patches submitted
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Before reporting bugs in pre-release versions,
please check the latest version in the XFree86 CVS repository
(http://www.XFree86.Org/cvs).
XFree86 Version 4.3.99.902 (4.4.0 RC 2)
Release Date: 18 December 2003
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 6.6
Build Operating System: Linux 2.6.0-test11 i686 [ELF]
Current Operating System: Linux coruscant 2.6.0 #1 Mon Dec 22 14:01:25 CET
2003 i686
Build Date: 21 December 2003
Changelog Date: 19 December 2003
Before reporting problems, check http://www.XFree86.Org/
to make sure that you have the latest version.
Here is, what I got out of xev:
(a "-" indicates, xev did not give any output.)
left
1 -
2 146
3 164
4 -
5 152
right
1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
top
left 234
right 233
x 232
change 231
zoom 229
play 162
stop 164
fr 144
ff 153
eject -
calc 161
mail 236
home 178
on/off 227
bottom
K -
@ 116
+ 174
- 176
mute 160
media 237
--
regards
Thorsten Giese
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86