Title: I have Red Hat Linux version 8

I have Red Hat Linux version 8.0. When I try to start the graphics option of Linux using startx ��

Command from root directory at first I am getting the message Sync: Out of range

Then the server gives the following message --------

 

 

O

S Kernel: Linux version 2.4.18-14 (gcc v ersion 3.2 20020903 (Red Hat Linux 8.0 3.2-7))

#1 wed sep 4 13:35:50 EDT 2002

Markers (--) probed, (**) from config file, (= =) default setting, (++) from command line,

(!!) notice, (II) informational, (WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented,

(??) unknown.

 

(= =)� Log file: �/var/log/Xfree86.0.log�,

(= =)� Using config file: �/etc/XII/X86Config�

(EE)� xf86Open Serial: Cannot open device /dev/atibm.

��������������������� No such device.

(EE)� Mouse0 : cannot open input device.

(EE)�� PreInit failed for input device �Mouse0�

���������������������� No core pointer.

Fatal server error:

��������� Failed to initialize core devices.

X10: fatal IO error 140 (connection reset by peer) on X server (�. 0.0�) after 0 requested

(0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

�

���������������������� Please send the soln. My e-mail address [EMAIL PROTECTED] com

����� ������������ ������������������ ������������������ ������������������ ������������������ ������������������

������������������ ������������������ ������������������ ������������������ ������������������ ������������������ ��������� From

������������������ ������������������ ������������������ ������������������ ������������������ ��������� ��������� Arunava Naha������

Reply via email to