That sounds like a driver bug.
Mark.
On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Pieter Hulshoff wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I got the following (complicated?) problem:
> - I run SuSE 8.2, kde, 24 bits colours
> - Running (full-screen) mplayer works without any trouble, same for
> (full-screen) xmame(.x11)
> - For my work I start a second X server in 8 bit colour mode (don't get me
> started;): X -depth 8 :1&, and after a DISPLAY export I run kde on this
> server.
> - After closing my X server (when work is done), running mplayer/xmame.x11
> (from my original 24 bit X-server+kde desktop) only gives me a black-screen;
> no image.
>
> Any thoughts on what might cause this, and how I can prevent this from
> happening? I don't wish to restart my X-server every time I've been working.
> :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Pieter Hulshoff
>
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86
>
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86